Drobo has announced a giveaway drawing for the Drobo Mini and Drobo 5D:
"Big, Big Drobo Giveaway" of Drobo Mini and 5D Systems plus Grand Prize
Winners every week and then a grand prize of $2013 to celebrate on New Year's Eve!
SAN JOSE, CA – November 27, 2012 – The holiday season brings family and friends together and they take lots of photos and videos to capture fond memories. These memories, along with projects for the new year, need a large, expandable, and easy storage device to protect them. To help this along,Drobo, maker of award-winning data storage products for businesses and professionals, announces a “Big, Big Drobo Giveaway” for a chance to win a Drobo Mini or 5D, the fast new storage solutions, the easiest and most advanced storage solutions on the market.
Three lucky winners have already been announced: Brad Johnson, Brad J Photography in Naperville, Illinois, Ian Spanier, Ian Spanier Photography, Long Beach, New York, and Nicholas da Silva of ZOOLOOK, based in San Francisco, California.
Here is how the giveaway works:
- Anyone can enter @ www.drobo.com/special/promotions/big-big-giveaway.php.
- Rules and eligibility are also available on the contest webpage.
- Drobo fans who enter right away will be eligible for the remaining 5 weekly drawings.
- On New Year’s Eve, Drobo will give away a grand prize of $2013 to one lucky winner.
- Winners are chosen at random and posted on the contest webpage.
The Drobo Mini and Drobo 5D are the industry’s first storage arrays to include high-speed Thunderbolt connectivity, USB 3.0, automated tiering, solid state drives (SSDs), enhanced reliability and true storage-array portability. The products are designed to intelligently and seamlessly accelerate workflows for creative professionals managing rich-media catalogs and Mac enthusiasts who need fast, high-capacity and portable storage.